gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> cluster-wide stuff for SCX done...

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <DAEMON> cluster-wide stuff for SCX done...
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:08:30 +0200

Ciao JP,

On Sonntag 14 September 2003 01:40, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> SCX quite done (security stuff to be linked).
> The "C" is ok, the "S" will be.

hehehe

> You can run command locally or in a cluster wide context.
> Please notice the special strict format for these two options => check CVS
> notes below.
>
> Try with "exec cwc ls /usr"... ;)

ok

> BTW, should we postpone or remove local node from the list of target nodes
> for command execution?
> If we type "exec cwc halt", the local node:
> - must be present in execution node list (but, obviously, postponed to be
> last node) OR

yep, it must be the last node

> - must be removed from the execution node list?
>
> IMHO, I prefer the first approach.
> Actually no approach is implemented.
>
> I need comments... :)
>
> Byez.
>
> <rejected>

cheers,

Matt
... still did not found the time to do some further testing, sorry.
Will do soon. Looking forward to the beta release. Many thx busy JP.

--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.