gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <SCX> working on Secured Cluster-wide eXecution => help

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <SCX> working on Secured Cluster-wide eXecution => help!!!
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:43:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hiya rejected. I'm fairly neutral w.r.t. "long"? proccesses but i think I
know a simple way yo implement htem if you feel so inclined.

I think that just using a different thread would allow for an elegant
solution. They can pass data back on the heap and are easy to program. (i
recently learned the basics of pthreads (posix threads) in ~30 mins.

I have a good link but its not handy atm.
Best REgards
-jc