gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Makefile?

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Makefile?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:11:17 +0200

Hi from Matt,

On Montag 04 August 2003 00:20, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi roeles.
> Thanks for your help.
> I'm investigating this problem. :)
>
> There's something strange.
> Matt: can you test the CVS compilation stuff?
> I'd like to know if this is a make vars problem.

i tested it now, checked out the latest stuff and
run into linking probs. It compiles ok but the gomd
does not link on my RH 8.0 system
(commoncpp-1.0.13 and libgtop-2.0.2 installed in /usr/lib/ + /usr/include/..)
There may be some issues with the include paths e.g.
the libgtop-2.0 is libgtop-2.0.2 on my system but even
after adjusting this manually i was not yet able to fix it yet.
(sorry, heavy busy again)

btw: the Makefile output during "make" is nice ... ;) ... but
less informations about the compiling procedure makes
it harder for people to debug. I would suggest that the
lines which are used for compiling are printed out .... even
if it looks much nicer as it is now ;)  (just my mind)

> CU.
> <rejected>

<snip>

have a nice evening all together,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.