gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <SCRIPTS> added new kernel 2.6.x "cool" compilation style

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <SCRIPTS> added new kernel 2.6.x "cool" compilation style
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:17:17 +0200

Hi all.

This night I've tried new kernel 2.6.0-test1 and I was pleasantly surprised
for the (new) cleanness of the compilation messages.
So I've updated gomd Makefiles to use a similar style. ;)

Moreover I've done a change in compile.sh to look for required libraries.
Here below the CVS notes.

Byez.

<rejected>

<CVS NOTES>

NOTE: all Makefiles now adopt the new cool "2.6.X" compilation style
Modified files:
- daemon/Makefile.with_libgtop
- daemon/Makefile.no_libgtop
- lib/Makefile
- lib/examples/Makefile

IN daemon/Makefile.with_libgtop & daemon/Makefile.no_libgtop
(f) some small fixes

IN lib/examples/Makefile
(f) fixed make install => name of app is "cppclient.app" not "cppclient"! ;)

IN compile.sh
(m) modified library search method. Now the script searches files with
locate. If the search failed, script tries using find. Then the script
chooses the correct Makefile to be used for compilation.