gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Ciao from Matt

From: Brian Pontz
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Ciao from Matt
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 15:31:33 -0400

I am just setting up an openMosix LXR here (private + local).
Very usefull !
We had a public one in the past but it disappeared sometimes ago.
Mirko, what do you think of having an new LXR for openMosix
on your webserver (just an idea, feel free to ignore ;)

...why i do not put it on my server ?
good question, the updating + indexing of new sources are quite
cpu-intensive and on the openMosixview.web there is some
more other stuff running which i do not want to affect. It is a server
from a friend of mine so i do not want to "bother" him with
even more cpu-load from a lxr-engine.

The reason it disapeared is mainly because we dont have a place to put it. I had
it on my webserver then Moshe's but now we need a new place for it. We were
suppose to be getting a colocation from HP and put it there but it doesnt seem to
have come through yet.

Brian