gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Huge improvements.

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Huge improvements.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:45:31 +0200

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:09:13 +0200
"Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:

> PS: I'm currently drawing a graph (with dia) to show exactly how a request
> is processed and executed.

Cool. You liked those diagrams made with dia, didn't you? ;)

Busy wait here :)

Sorry for not being able to debug much lately but I'm damn busy writing an
article about Gentoo and explaining how the install from stage-1 works is
taking a lot of time :/

In the meanwhile I'm re-shaping up my C programming at work where they require
me to write an ANSI C plugin interface for apache 1.3 and 2, proftpd and...
Microsoft Media Server :) among the other apps.

They wanted me to work on a windoze machine but on my second day I was able and
repartition the HD and put a Debian/testing on it ;) Work is a lot much easier
now with a little help from samba, cups and ssh -X :)

Ciao ragazzi, Mirko.
--
No mail! MqOjt
967jlAi6-185Ur2562xLeg4-895ykd475ICOb8-442GHmY04iDTl8-570utlM0174WCS2-38l75