gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Added a syntactic option analyzer

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Added a syntactic option analyzer
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 03:22:25 +0200

Hi all.

I've spent 3h this night to get a working syntactic analyzer for gomd
options.
This analyzer now can distinguish _exactly_ what's a valid request and
what's not.

This analyzer will make deprecated the ugly testOption() and testOptionEx()
methods.
Now I'll try to call directly the specific method associated to a valid
option (maybe by using function pointers).

BTW, I've just added support for two new infos.
- getNodeByPID() method tells us current execution node for a
locally-started process (related option is "bypid/bp/", valid option is
NUMBER).
- setLocalDecay() method is used to set decay on local node (valid option
values: clear/cpujob/exec/execonce/fast/inherit/iojob/own/slow)

Actually, _no_ updated files committed to CVS,

Byez.

<rejeected>