gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Agreement on Friday night

From: johnycsh
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Agreement on Friday night
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 13:13:07 -0600 (CST)

<snip>

Heya matt, i think that a getmeanload fuction would be useful but probably
better off in libgomd. Im a bit confused about your remark, one obvious
example of an instance when a 'getallload' call would want to get the
invdividual load of every node is 3dmosmon refreshing its view. You didnt
mean to imply that 'getalload' should jsut return the mean do you?

Best Regards
-Jc