gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] about the gomd+libgomd

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] about the gomd+libgomd
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:06:34 +0000

Hi everybody,

On Mittwoch, 5. März 2003 05:45, address@hidden wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:
> > Hey Johnny ;)
>
> <snip>
>
> > all good points + remarks. Many thanks.
> > We will discuss all the issues on the next coming IRC meeting.
> > Maybe you want to join !?
> > Date is not yet fixed.
>
> Certainly, however i am virtualy never free friday / saturday nights ;(
> if i knew aobu tit ahead of itme i could probbly swing it though.

what about thursday evening ?

> Perhaps we should all just spend a little more itme in #openmosix anyway?
> i do idle there while im coding occasionally

yep, right and sorry, terrible busy ;) no idle time here.
I try (and will try) to be there as often as possible.

btw: are you on this list, Johnny ?
btw2: could someone please add Fierro Massimo to the gomd-members
 at the savannah-side !? What his nic-name ? Thx ;)

> adios
> -jc

Ciao,

Matt
<snip>
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

I think I go insane; a silent virus takes control and puts me on the screen
My memory on empty hole; no one to hear me scream
HIGH TECH, HIGH TECH -- LOW LIFE