gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Re: dyn linking with c++

From: Ramon Pons Vivanco
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Re: dyn linking with c++
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:59:30 +0100

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:53:17 +0000, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:

> .... so i made the suggestion to use this automatic generated kdeveloper
> project and now i would like to change it ;)

Jeje :)

> My idea is to re-create the "gomd" files+Makefile manually and make it link
> against the "libgomd".

I have seen the libgomd and libgomd/sample and something like that but OO
should be right.

> ...........and for sure we can use both of the manual generated project
> in every editor or/and kdevelop. e.g. i can/will generate kdeveloper
> project files for the manual created project.

Yes. I think that we don't need autoproject. We just need to start writing
code :)

This days I haven't had time for nothing, but I want to write some code for
gomd this weekend :)

--
 .''`.                Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)
: :' :

then you win.                                    -- Mahatma Gandhi