gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: dyn linking with c++

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: dyn linking with c++
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:32:25 +0100

This is mainly for Matt:

I've fixed a couple things in the library + sample you commited yesterday.

As pointed out by JP, when compiling c++ dyn libs, you need to declare the
symbols as extern "C" because of name mangling due to g++.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/C++-dlopen/thesolution.html

Update your cvs and test it!

Ciao, Mirko