gnutls-devel

Re: Update for new p11-kit APIs

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Re: Update for new p11-kit APIs
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:24:48 +0200

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Stef Walter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Recently p11-kit got some new APIs for loading and initializing modules,
> which better support isolating multiple callers of the same module from
> each other.
> Some of the old APIs have been deprecated. Attached is a patch which
> migrates to the new API.
> p11-kit 0.19.1 (first version with the new API) is not on a stable
> branch. You might choose to apply this patch to your unstable branch, or
> alternatively wait until these changes make it into a stable p11-kit branch.

Hello Stef,
 Is there some time plan for 0.19.1 becoming stable? Currently there
is no unstable branch in gnutls (only do incremental updates on the
latest branch  - keeping an unstable branch proved to be very
stressful at the point its conversion to stable), so I wouldn't like
to make it depending on a library that is marked as unstable.

regards,
Nikos