gnutls-devel

Re: Build gnutls on Windows

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Build gnutls on Windows
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:28:49 +0100

Steffen Jaeckel <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've tried to build gnutls on windows but I wasn't successful.
> Exists there any documentation howto do this?

If you have a mingw environment, it should just be ./configure && make.
I cross-compile from linux using MinGW as well, see:

http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/
http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/Makefile

However I'm currently using MinGW-w64 instead.  Maybe I should blog
about my setup, it is so easy to do Windows development from linux...

/Simon