gnutls-devel

gnutls-2.2.1 fails to build on HP-UX

From: Dr. David Kirkby
Subject: gnutls-2.2.1 fails to build on HP-UX
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 01:57:27 +0000

In the Sage project, gnutls is causing a problem on both OpenSolaris and HP-UX. The latter is not a supported OS, but I have tried building parts of Sage on it.

This is the HP-UX error.

Any thoughts why this may be happening?

We tried a later version, and that was causing problems not only on HP-UX and OpenSolaris, but also on Solaris 10 (SPARC).

If any developer needs access to a Solaris 10 (SPARC) or HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC) processor, I can provide it. The SPARC is a newish 16-core machine. The latter is an old machine I personally own, but do allow others access to it.

Dave