gnutls-devel

Re: Missing curly braces in rsa_params::operator= (gnutlsxx.cpp)?

From: Jason Pettiss
Subject: Re: Missing curly braces in rsa_params::operator= (gnutlsxx.cpp)?
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:54:29 -0700 (PDT)

> Yeah, that isn't the GnuTLS source code, it is the source
> code (and binaries...) for building GnuTLS under Windows.
> That is in CVS because it is just a Makefile and some other
> files, and I haven't had time to migrate it.

Sorry if this is getting off topic but are there source changes necessary to
make that happen (and if so, how intense are they?), or is it really just build
tweaks?

Also if I need to do some work to get it rebuilt & running should I comment
directly to you, or is there a specific "gnutls4win" mailing list?

Thanks,

--jason