gnutls-devel

Server Credentials: x509 cert and key

From: Alvaro Lopez Ortega
Subject: Server Credentials: x509 cert and key
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:17:56 +0100

Hello there,

I have a quick question for you guys, I hope someone can give me a hand with this. The thing is that I do not know how to access the X509 cert and key from within a gnutls_certificate_server_credentials object.

Allow me to summarize the problem. All this is happening in a server; I create one of the certificate_server_credentials structures for each virtual server and then, I read the key and cert for each of them by calling the gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key_file() function.

Right after that, gnutls_certificate_server_set_retrieve_function() sets the SNI callback from which I can access the virtual server credentials that I'd like the TLS connection to use. However, there is where it gets kind of confusing to me.

How am I supposed to set the cert.x509 and key.x509 values in the gnutls_retr_st structure? Is there a way to get those values by using the certificate server credential object?

Thanks!

--
Greetings, alo
http://www.alobbs.com/