gnutls-devel

Re: TLS over multi-stream SCTP, a wrapper...

From: Sebastien Decugis
Subject: Re: TLS over multi-stream SCTP, a wrapper...
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:42:07 +0900

A quick improvement would be to use session resuming after the 1st
session is established. Thus the handshake afterwards would be much faster.
Thank you for this tip. I will do this in my project. If people are interested that I send the updated tls_sctp_handshake function, please let me know.

Best regards,
Sebastien