gnutls-devel

Re: [gnutls-dev] A tiny patch for libtasn1 (0.2.17)

From: Bernard Leak
Subject: Re: [gnutls-dev] A tiny patch for libtasn1 (0.2.17)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:25:23 +0000

Dear List,
I sent a supplementary patch for the testsuite, which became stuck in the "submission too large" queue. It's been in there (or deleted) since the 20th of January. The patch includes a renamed file, so the diff output includes the entire text of the old and new versions, surrounding a quite small set of substantive changes. Is a list moderator looking into it? Suggestions for reducing the bulk of the patch without breaking everyone's autopilot use of 'patch' are welcome...

Bernard Leak
--
Before they made me, they broke the mould
(Bother, it appears that Groucho Marx said this about Sid Perelman, before I thought of it)