gnustep-webmasters

Re: In regards to defining GNUstep and Window Maker

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: In regards to defining GNUstep and Window Maker
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:18:03 +0100

On 2004-09-14 01:28:07 +0100 Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

I also don't really agree that much with the article titled "GNUstep is
Not WindowMaker. WindowMaker is not GNUstep." on the front page of
www.gnustep.org.

Argh! I spotted the wiki page appear on the RecentChanges, but I've not been watching CVS commits that closely, so didn't spot it appear on the front page. It's rather dangerous to link a wiki page so high on the front page, don't you think?

I seem unable to fix this now. I get "access denied" from the CVS server. Help!

Hopefully we'll have it corrected soon and our webmasters@ will read a few books on marketing and will generate great positive PRs about GNUstep and
WindowMaker in the future

Please don't overgeneralise from one mistake to the entire webmaster team not having read marketing books. I certainly have. I'm just rather busy and I don't remember this being mentioned on webmasters before. We each do our best and I hope we'll put it right soon.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep