Re: Migration to Git

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Migration to Git
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 13:41:06 -0800

On 2 December 2017 at 21:38:49, Bertrand Dekoninck (address@hidden) wrote:
> This VM has also been backing up SVN of gap hourly; it will not be
> doing so anymore once shut down. (I completely forgot that it's doing
> so. I also never set up monitoring for this, nor did I set up cloning
> of Github repos either.)

Maybe slightly off-topic here, but the gap repo mirrored on github is
out of sync. See https://github.com/gnustep/gap : the last commit is
from 11 june.

I have never migrated GAP myself, nor do I maintain it.

But good reminder. I believe each GAP project should be separated into its own project, probably under separate GH org (“gnustep-gap”?), or when we move to a self-hosting.

I will spend the time on this, if Riccardo believes we should do this.