Re: GNA Shutting Down?

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: GNA Shutting Down?
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 15:08:31 +1100

This is seeming to make you upset and I don't know why

1. In some circumstances the sort of thing I was offering which you
derided as "liaison" becomes useful.
2. I believe a copy becomes a fork at the point a first minimal change
is made.
3. Don't know what's going to happen with the migration - lost track. I
can understand each sentence in isolation, but not the intent of the
whole process or its stages.

I can see that everyone is working together and is not willing to expose
me to the process.

I will try to stop interfering with your wonderful work.

Please have a nice day/time and a successful move.