Re: GNA Shutting Down?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNA Shutting Down?
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 21:53:35 +0100

I can help migrating Monday if the SVN comes back up.

Next 2d I am at FOSDEM.

On February 3, 2017 9:06:02 PM GMT+01:00, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
This is confirmed by news on their site...

Yeah, guys, we need to find new hosting.  I may create a mirror here on my local machine or finally get everything over to git on savannah, but we have to move off of GNA post haste.

GC