PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 20:46:10 +1100

ViewPDF 1:0.2dfsg1-5+b1 on Debian testing does not have continuous
scrolling. This inconveniences me as I read a line on page #N and I
can't view the next line on page #N+1 at the same time. I filed the bug
at the GAP bug tracker - please let me know if it is a wrong place. I
would appreciate it greatly if someone coded this feature or at least
added a comment with a bug fixing specification - which files to edit,
what to add.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?49544

Svetlana