Re: Proposal to change non-flattened build behavior

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Proposal to change non-flattened build behavior
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 11:06:14 +0200

Sounds great to me. The non flattened structure hasn't had much use in the last
ten years. It would be even better if we could do this completely as a file
system layout. That is have variables for architecture etc in the file system
layout file and resolve those at runtime. Not sure whether this is possible at
all, but it seems so much nicer to have one general mechanism instead of two
separate ones.

Fred

On the road