Building patch for MSYS2/MINGW32

From: Seong Gu Lee
Subject: Building patch for MSYS2/MINGW32
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 14:18:18 +0900

Dear GNUstep developers,

I had sent some patch for BOOL type definition before, however it did not worked.

(1) base :
(i) Using macro _NO_BOOL_TYPEDEF was found at selector_table.c:8 of https://github.com/crontab/libobjc2 instead of OBJC_BOOL. It have worked well.

(ii) Additonally, macro __MINGW__ was related with the trouble.
Revision 30001 : generalize define from __MINGW32__ to __MINGW__
As MYS2/MINGW32 have not defined macro __MINGW__ and __MINGW__ is defined only at GSConfig.h.in, the definition may have not effects over all scope. So some local definition was added.

(iii) <winsock2.h> warning hack
Previously, this hack was not accepted because GSConfig.h.in is used global scope.
However, the warnings are still remained.

(2) back :
(i) hack to build at MINGW64

(3) script :
(i) some redundant package was removed and typing error was corrected.

(ii) Windows build was set to cairo-backend and WinUXTheme as default.

I hope these hacks be useful for gnustep Windows user. Thanks.