Re: Wayland backend design

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Wayland backend design
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 09:19:57 +0000

On 24 Jan 2016, at 23:24, Sergio L. Pascual <address@hidden> wrote:

> In the next weeks, I'll be doing a clean implementation of the changes,
> in a sane way and following the coding style. Meanwhile, I've initiated
> the process to assign the copyright to the FSF.
>
> I also plan to publish the ugly, dirty code somewhere, so you can take
> an early look at it.

Have you had a look at how to implement drag-and-drop yet?  Last time I looked
at Wayland, it only permitted unidirectional communication for type
negotiation, which won’t work with the OpenStep model.

David
(Who wishes that at least one of the projects to replace X11 would replace it
with something *better*)

-- Sent from my Apple II