Re: Wayland backend design

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Wayland backend design
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 00:23:49 -0500

I believe a pure GNUstep environment might be a very interesting thing to work on.   Also, which version of the Rik theme are you using here?  I also noticed the custom GWorkspace icon as well as the Mac-ish system preferences very nice.

I can't stress enough how cool this is.  One issue that has always plagued GNUstep on X is the lack of full control of the window border.  On X, for instance, the curved corners of the windows don't show properly.  With your wayland backend they seem to display perfectly.

I'm looking forward to more.   I'd also like to set up a repo where we can start building a pure GNUstep desktop environment.

GC