Re: Theming non-main-app images

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: Theming non-main-app images
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:32:48 +0100

Le 17/11/2015 18:47, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Hi,

I want to be able to theme the recycler bin icons of GWorkspace.

The icons themselves are in "many places" I find the Recycler icon in
three places:

Framework: /FSNode/Resources/Images/Recycler.tiff
GWorkspace app: /GWorkspace/Resources/Icons/Recycler.tiff
Recycler app: Recycler/Resources/Images/Recycler.tiff

The code however is done like this:

NSBundle *bundle = [NSBundle bundleForClass: [FSNodeRep class]];

imagepath = [bundle pathForResource: @"Recycler" ofType: @"tiff"];
trashIcon = [[NSImage alloc] initWithContentsOfFile: imagepath];

I think this code is done so that the Framework's Resource,
indepdendently if it is called from inside GWorkspace or Recycler.

Can I "theme" a Framework by specifying a bundle idnentifier?

I can't answer this question, but I can tell that the only icon I had to subsitute with my Recycler icon is the FSNode one. The two other icons are not used in the Dock.
Bertrand