Re: What is wrong with this project?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: What is wrong with this project?
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:44:02 +0000

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

No one I will find could possibly replace you, but only succeed you.  You are an instrumental person in this community and I can only hope that you will continue to be so.  Your striving for perfection and your relentless push to do things in the best possible manner have made this project better in so many ways.

I know that you will continue to be around and, for that, I'm grateful.  I would sincerely hate to lose you completely.  I only hope that your eventual successor and the rest of the team in the interim until said successor is found can continue to uphold the strict standards you have always maintained for yourself and for the rest of us.

Rest assured that as gui/back maintainer you will be sorely missed.

This is perfectly worded.

Fred, I'd like to add my thanks for pushing me forward, and to point out how huge impact the depth of your knowledge had on me.

Thank you for deciding to stick around, even if it is quiet.