Re: Painter Fuzzy Node in github

From: Johan Ceuppens
Subject: Re: Painter Fuzzy Node in github
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:20:01 +0100

Hello,

This is about gnustep-fuzzy at https://github.com/enrytheermit/gnustep

the thing compiles now with some common warnings left. 9 files compile without warnings, 5 with warnings.
I will write some regression tests and examples in the Tests directory so that I can check if the code works.
As you can see the fuzzy logic rulesystems are back in the compilation.

To explain more, there are files called *RuleSystem*.h/.m these contain fuzzy logic set implementations. They contain 3 adapters each :
<code>
//This is the rulesystem (==self below) adapter
- (id) createManipulator
{
        return [OpalFuzzyPaintManipulator new:self];
}

//This is the argument to the functors which are in the fuzzy set (in an OpalFuzzyDB instance such as _functions and //_rules. So if your logic function resolves you paint on _painter here below :
- (id) createArgumentManipulator
{
        //note the screen manipulator which can be a CALayer or View which can be drawn upon
        return [OpalFuzzyScreenManipulator new:_painter];//_painter gets used in drawOn:(id)_painter and so on

}

//This is the current parser adapter, there's a base class for it and a paintparser in *PaintParser*.m/.h
- (id) createParserManipulator
{
        return [OpalFuzzyParserManipulator new:_parser];
}
</code>

I need to redo parts of my interfaces probably as I coded some things too fast such as the paint node overrides.

Anyway on to the smoke-testing.

Best regards,
`Enry