Re: Painter Fuzzy Node in github

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Painter Fuzzy Node in github
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:08:00 +0000

Hi Johan,

It would really help if you could post a high-level overview of what you're
trying to do.  Opal is an implementation of the CoreGraphics APIs from OS X
and, although it's written in Objective-C, exposes purely C interfaces.  I'm
not sure how any of the things that you've written about apply to it.

David