Re: patch for start on Opal Work

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: patch for start on Opal Work
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 01:46:22 -0600

Wow, that was fast :D . But first you should signing a copyright
assignment. It is not painful. See:

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/index.html

For you, the relevant pages are:

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/GNU-Accounts-and-Resources.html#GNU-Accounts-and-Resources

and

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html#Copyright-Papers

And thanks again for your interest in GNUstep.

Germán