Re: Wrong order when process some events

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Wrong order when process some events
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:24:45 -0600

Hi Fred,
I found one I can consistently reproduce with the current gui:

Open the memory panel (e.g. in Ink, open app info, click on app icon). Click on
the memory window to focus it. Position the mouse over one of the table header
dividers to get the "horizontal resize" cursor. Then, scroll very quickly for a
second or two (the more scroll events you generate the more reliably this will
work). When you move the mouse away the horizontal resize cursor should stick.

Your explanation makes sense to me, I'm not sure why the hack is breaking.

Eric