Re: NIB loader: custom views don't draw themselves

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NIB loader: custom views don't draw themselves
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 22:36:12 -0400

Eric,

It shows for me, but my version is using the XIB, not the NIB.  I suspect yours
is as well.   I used buildtool to build the app and it works fine.

The issue, I believe, is that nib encoding of certain information has changed
between 10.5 and now and it is not being interpreted correctly.

On a side note I wish more people would start using buildtool.  It actually
interprets the Xcode project file and uses it directly instead of generating
make files.  It's much cleaner and more precise than pbxbuild.   To build it
you need to build the Xcode framework in dev-libs and the front end buildtool
in dev-apps.

Later,
Gregory Casamento
address@hidden