Re: WWDC 2013: Apple disclosed their pointer tagging implementation.

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: WWDC 2013: Apple disclosed their pointer tagging implementation.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 12:24:04 +0200

Please don't even risk it if not absolutely necessary and key to the project.

This is an implementation detail of Apple runtime that does not need to match GNUstep implementation. It's more important that, e.g., NSXML classes and NSTableViews behave very similar than that implementation details of the runtime and Core Foundation match.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone