Re: Question about memory management

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: Question about memory management
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:42:52 +0800

Well can I (just like NSApplication):

1) In supercalss, define the shared instance as id
2) In superclass, return the shared instance as id or instancetype
3) In superclass, DO NOT set up yet.
4) In superclass, set up in the method asking for the shared instance, which
always use [[self alloc] init]?

在 2013-6-7,下午4:38,David Chisnall <address@hidden> 写道: