Re: libobjc2 cmake C++ library issue

From: Maxthon Chan
Subject: Re: libobjc2 cmake C++ library issue
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:27:57 +0800

Well somehow I managed to compiled it with CXXFLAGS="-std=c++11 -stdlib=libc++"
and linked libobjc (with Objective-C++ support) against libc++ (LLVM's C++11
standard library), that is I made a huge hump of libraries, libobjc2,
libdispatch and LLVM's libc++ all linked together.

I always use libobjc2 in place of libBlocksRuntime hence libobjc2 and
libdispatch always link against each other, and now libobjc2 links against
libc++ too and since libc++ linked against libdispatch, that dragged libobjc2
in, and by doing that, clang is involved too by linking against libc++ and
using C++11 features, so does lldb. What a mess...

在 2013-5-21,下午9:21,David Chisnall <address@hidden> 写道: