Re: recommended developer environment for GNUstep?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: recommended developer environment for GNUstep?
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 07:43:46 -0400

On 8 May 2013, at 07:34, Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:

> Vim :-)

I wouldn't call vim my favourite dev environment, but it is the one I use.  I'm
starting to put together a more sensible one.  In Étoilé svn we have
SourceCodeKit that does:

- Syntax highlighting for [Objective-]C[++]
- Error reporting
- Code indexing and cross-referencing

We also have the class browser interface that I demoed at FOSDEM this year,
supporting easy incremental development in Smalltalk.  I plan on integrating
all of this, along with lldb-based debugging, at some point, but it keeps
slipping down my todo list.  Patches welcome...

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11