Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:29:37 +0100

On 23 Apr 2013, at 17:11, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been chasing college accommodation, but it's proving difficult (still
> waiting for one college).

And, after sending that, I heard back from Trinity Hall, and they do have space
for the original dates (single rooms only, bed and breakfast of £66.00 +VAT or
a room only rate of £56.00 +VAT).  It's at their Wychfield site[1], which is a
little way out of town, but reasonably close to the computer lab[2].  I'd
recommend hiring a bicycle for the week (I'll see if we can do a group booking
- Station Cycles gave us a discount last time we did this, but without the
discount it's £25 for a week) and that means it's about 5 minutes cycle ride
from either the computer lab or the city centre.

Assuming that there are no objections to this, please can everyone let me know
their exact dates as soon as possible so that I can book it?

If you need a double room or have other constraints, I can try to find
something else.  I'd usually use the Møller Centre for that, but they're
completely booked on the Monday night.  I can try to find a Fellows' Guest Room
for that night though.

David

[1] http://osm.org/go/0EQSDa62B--
[2] http://osm.org/go/0EQSAZzw2--