Re: Android NDK - libobjc2

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Android NDK - libobjc2
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:42:01 +0100

On 4 Apr 2013, at 10:37, Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've taken the liberty of committing the patch. Feel free to beat me with a
> stick if I did something wrong ;)

Thanks - sorry I didn't get around to it.  I'm hopefully going to be able to
spend a little bit of time working on ARM support in LLVM soon.  I'm currently
working on MIPS stuff, and am chasing a problem where everything that links to
libobjc crashes in rtld, which is no fun at all to debug (gdb expects rtld to
have initialised various things for dynamic executables, which it hasn't).

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1