gnustep-make standalone problem

From: A. Arias
Subject: gnustep-make standalone problem
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 21:52:37 -0600

With latest stable release of gnustep-make and from SVN I get this
error when configure with standalone:

make install
Creating system tools directory: /home/german/standalone
Creating makefile directories in: /home/german/standalone/Makefiles
Installing GNUstep configuration file in /etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf
/usr/bin/install: cannot remove `/etc/GNUstep/GNUstep.conf': Permission
denied
make: *** [install] Error 1

I don't know when changed this behaviour. Of course I can use
--with-config-file. But previously this wasn't a problem.