Re: Heads up: CMake build system for libobjc

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Heads up: CMake build system for libobjc
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:18:35 +0000

On 14 Dec 2012, at 14:10, Ivan Vučica wrote:

> Wow! If that is so, then that's a good reason to prioritize CMake.

I did an ARM build this morning, and it was pretty trivial.  Just set the
correct CMake variables and it all built nicely.  This is going to become more
important for me soon, because our MIPS-based platform runs at 100MHz, so doing
hosted builds is not the same as fun.

David

-- Sent from my Difference Engine