Re: Finishing up NSLocale

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: Finishing up NSLocale
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 13:32:30 -0600

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 12:46 PM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
Are you going to be able to look at NSCalendar?  Currently, the only examples from my new book that don't work with GNUstep are the ones that use NSCalendar and NSLocale (the two are quite closely related).

I can.  I was planning on taking a look at NSCalendar, NSDateFormatter and NSNumberFormatter.  The two latter classes seem to use libicu for functionality introduced in 10.4.  Instead, I'll just go ahead and jump right into NSCalendar.  NSLocale requires it for NSLocaleCalendar, anyway, so I might as well.

I'm happy to test things for you.

Thanks

Stef