gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Wikipedia Correction...

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Wikipedia Correction...
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:48:38 -0800

Hi Dalmazio,

Oh dear!  I replied to your first before opening your second email :-(  Sorry.

On Feb 3, 2009, at 10:25 AM, Dalmazio Brisinda wrote:

Actually the article that I mentioned does reference your work and the Gnuspeech project further down.

But still adding a reference to the general article from within the gnuspeech article might help... Maybe a "See also" section for anything related to Gnuspeech that also back-links back to Gnuspeech?

Yes, that is a good suggestion on which I will act, according to what I can divine concerning Wikipedia policy on that sort of thing.

Warm regards.

david

--------