gnushogi-users

[Gnushogi-users] Install GnuShogi on Ubuntu Xenial

From: Sam Daille
Subject: [Gnushogi-users] Install GnuShogi on Ubuntu Xenial
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:13:03 +0100

Hello.

All is in the title : I installed on my computer (running on Xenial) the packages gnushogi, xshogi, and also xfonts-100dpi-transcoded when I see on a bug reports that it could play (I already got the others packages quoted on the following webpages) :

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnushogi/+bug/1014821

I got the same problem : when I click on the app, a white icon with a question mark appears on the launcher, but nothing happens...

Is another package lacking ? I precise that an apt-get check quote no problems linked with this packages (the only problem is that my printer works with some i386 packages while I got an amd64 processor).

Thanks (and sorry for my bad english, I'm french).

Fred