gnunet-developers

Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-cadet information about a specific tunnel

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet-cadet information about a specific tunnel
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 08:47:55 +0100

Hi t3ss,

Well, what the old '-t' option showed wasn't really useful for current
CADET, and it wasn't obvious to me what we would want to show that
wasn't covered by the '-P', '-p' and '-T' options post #5385.
Furthermore, there is the major issue of identifying a specific
'tunnel'.  So right now, the '-p' option covers (most of?) this, and
usually I would say that if there were more information to be returned,
it could probably be included in the existing -pPT option family.

That said, if you have some information to be returned that is not
easily covered by extending -pPT, I'm not against re-introducing '-t'.
It just didn't seem to serve any useful purpose anymore.

Happy hacking!

Christian