gnunet-developers

Re: [GNUnet-developers] Proposal: Make GNUnet Great Again?

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Proposal: Make GNUnet Great Again?
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 15:21:12 +0100

Am 02.02.19 um 16:09 schrieb Christian Grothoff:
> And I wonder if it wouldn't make sense to have the gnunet.git
> configure.ac test for Gtk+ and *if* libgtk is detected, _then_ build Gtk
> GUIs that are _included_ in gnunet.git, instead of requiring the user to
> download and configure yet another TGZ.

*If* the gui is merged into the main repo, I suggest adding
configure-options like `--without-gui`(which AFAIK is a autotools
standard thing) to avoid building the gui even if libgtk is detected.
This might happen if e.g. one is developing on her/his desktop.

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult, Landshut