gnunet-developers

[GNUnet-developers] old, historic documentation and what to do about it

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] old, historic documentation and what to do about it
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:55:40 +0000

Hi,

while working on fixing the documentation I found large parts of the
installation document (installation.texi in the repository) cover
versions which are no longer around for systems which since then have
been updated and are supposedly no longer relevant.

I don't think documentation needs a historic archive.
It's in git, so I will simply delete these sections, in the next commit.
If anyone has good arguments why I should not get rid of these old
texts, please let me know as soon as possible (so that reverting is not
annoying to handle).

Thanks.