gnunet-developers

Re: [GNUnet-developers] ripe-md160/HashCode160/CRC/MD5

From: Krista Bennett
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] ripe-md160/HashCode160/CRC/MD5
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:12:52 -0500

jan marco alkema hath spoken thusly on Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 05:45:08PM +0100:
> Hello Christian,
>
> >Read http://www.ovmj.org/GNUnet/download/ecrs.ps
>
> I see a lot of strange characters in the document. Which viewer should I
> open this file?

It's not a plaintext document; it's a postscript file.

If you don't already have gv...

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gv/gv.htm

> I have made a hash format. See the included file for the details.

Um... I know I'm going to regret asking this (please thump me now,
someone), but... why?

- K

Krista Bennett                             web.ics.purdue.edu/~bennetkl
Graduate Student in Linguistics              address@hidden
Purdue University
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. - Benjamin Franklin