gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] How work this mailing list ?

From: DeMZed
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 20:43:58 +0100

Hi,

I've made a post explaining the tiny hacks I've done in gnump3d to make it
work under HTTPS protocol, and to bind it to another directory than /.

I've received a message that my mail was too long, and so it was waiting for
moderator approval... but I've not currently received the notification.

How does this mailing list work, who is the moderator ? I ask myself if I've
missed something ...

Thanks.